The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Google, YouTube or Facebook (each, a “Social Platform”). Each Social Platform is hereby completely released of all liability by each Entrant in this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion must be directed to the Sponsor (defined below) and not to a Social Platform.
SPONSOR: MotoTix Pty, Ltd. Unit 5, 72 - 78 - Carrington Street, Adelaide SA 5000, +61421364025, firstname.lastname@example.org (the “Sponsor” or “MotoTix”)
INDEPENDENT ADMINISTRATOR: National Sweepstakes Company, of 1143 East Union Street, Newark, NY 14513 (the “Independent Administrator”).
These are the terms and conditions, (which shall include, the additional individual Terms and Conditions of each Campaign entered – see “rule 2” below) (the “Official Rules”) that govern the relationship between Entrants (defined below in “rule 4”) and Sponsor in respect of this Promotion. These Official Rules can be found at www.MotoTix.co/official-rules. By entering this Promotion (including any individual Campaign), each Entrant (defined below) confirms that it has legal capacity to enter this Promotion and indicates its full and unconditional agreement to comply with, abide by and accept these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Independent Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects. Winning any prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN ANY CAMPAIGN OFFERED UNDER THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE, DONATION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR ENTRY IN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC, ALBERTA, SASKATCHEWAN, AND PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND), THE UNITED KINGDOM AND AUSTRALIA ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY EACH COUNTRY’S APPLICABLE LAWS.
- PROMOTION DETAILS: This Promotion consists of multiple individual giveaways linked to fundraising campaigns (each, a “Campaign”) hosted at www.mototix.co (the “Website”). The material terms for each Campaign that apply in addition to these Official Rules (together, the “Terms and Conditions”, which include each Campaigns’ start date, end date, drawing date, prize(s) and other Campaign specific terms) can be found at the Website (the exact url will be specified in the corresponding Terms and Conditions for each individual Campaign).
- PROMOTION DATES AND TIMING: The start date and end date for each Campaign (each, a “Campaign Period”) can be found in the Terms and Conditions found at the Website. Unless otherwise stated in the Campaign Terms and Conditions, each Campaign starts at 12:00:01 A.M. Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on the first day of the Campaign Period and ends at 11:59:59 PM AEST on the last day of the Campaign Period. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are given in AEST. The date and time stamp from the Website, as determined by the Sponsor, will be the “official computer” and official time keeping device for this Promotion and all corresponding Campaign. Please visit http://www.worldtimeserver.com/ or other world time database to determine local time.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding the states of Florida, New York and Rhode Island) (collectively, the “US”), Canada (excluding the provinces of Quebec, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Prince Edward Island), the United Kingdom (the “UK”) and Australia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older (or the age of majority in their respective jurisdiction of residence, whichever is higher) at the time of entry (each, an “Entrant”). Entrants must have internet access and a valid and active email account to participate in this Promotion. Any US Entrant receiving a prize in excess of $600 USD must have a unique, personal and valid social security number for Sponsor (defined below) to report the tax liability associated with acceptance of the respective prize. Valid social security numbers will be determined by Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) requirements as further defined in the “PRIZE CLAIMS” section of these Official Rules.
Employees and their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings or spouse, regardless of where they live, or persons living in the same household, whether related or not) of Sponsor, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and agencies, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of this Promotion, including but not limited to prize providers and, if applicable, public figures at any prize related event, trip or activity (each, a “Prize Provider”), Charities (defined below) and the Independent Administrator (all of the aforementioned collectively referred to as the “Promotion Entities”), are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all federal, state, provincial/territorial and local laws and regulations and is void in Florida, New York, Rhode Island, Quebec, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Prince Edward Island as well as outside the US, Canada, the UK, Australia and wherever else restricted or prohibited by law.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE/REGISTRATION: To participate in this Promotion and any corresponding Campaign, Entrants must first sign up and register at the Website. To register, visit the Website and click the “Sign Up” button. Then, complete the official registration form in its entirety, including your first name, last name, email address and desired password. Then, press the “Join Now” button. Then complete your profile by clicking on the “Account” button (found in the upper right-hand corner) on the Website and, in the fields provided, submit your telephone number (including area/country code), address, city, country and zip/postal code (required for prize notifications, verification and delivery). Click the “Save Changes” button. A completed registration does not equal entry into any Campaign. In order to enter a Campaign, Entrants must complete one of the entry methods below.
- HOW TO ENTER A CAMPAIGN: There are two (2) ways to receive entries into a Campaign; (a) via charitable donation (“Donation”), whereby a portion of the funds raised will go towards grants to one (1) or more non-profit organizations selected by the Sponsor (each, a “Charity”, which shall be defined and named in each Campaign’s individual Terms and Conditions); or (b) without making a Donation (the “Free Alternate Method of Entry” or “AMOE”). Entrants may, at times, be provided the opportunity to earn Bonus Entries (defined below) via these methods for certain Campaigns as further described below. IMPORTANT: Entrants may enter any Campaign desired via one (1) entry method or multiple entry methods in combination. The maximum number of Entries an Entrant can receive for any Campaign will be provided in the corresponding Campaign individual Terms and Conditions. Regardless of the entry method(s) used to obtain entry into any Campaign, either via Donation, AMOE or a combination of the two (2) entry methods, Entrants may not receive more than the total maximum number of Entries listed in the Campaign’s Terms and Conditions. Sponsor may occasionally offer additional bonus entries (each, a “Bonus Entry” as further described below) for certain Campaigns. In such case, the additional Bonus Entries allowed over the maximum regular entry limit (and the instructions for obtaining them) will be noted in the respective Campaign Terms and Conditions found on the Website. Entrants may obtain all of their entries (including Bonus Entries) via the AMOE (if desired). A Donation is not required to participate in any Campaign.
*If you have not already created an account, you can do so at this point by clicking the “Sign Up” button and following the instructions provided.**Names of payment providers are used solely for purposes of identifying the methods of payment available in this Promotion. No sponsorship, endorsement or authorization is implied or intended by such use.
Sponsor makes no representation, warranty or guarantee of any kind that persons participating via Donation will be eligible to receive any tax deduction or other charitable benefit in conjunction therewith. The availability of any such charitable benefit is a matter solely between Entrant and Charities (and, the only representations made in this regard are those of Charities). Entrants are thereby cautioned to consult with their accountant or other tax professional BEFORE seeking to claim any charitable benefit relative to Campaign participation.
6.2 Free Alternate Method of Entry (AMOE): To enter a Campaign without making a Donation, visit the Website, and click the “Enter” button found in the top menu (or any “Enter Now” button found on the Website). Then, choose the prize you wish to win if selected as the prize winner of the Campaign and enter by clicking the “Enter Now” button found beside the image of the prize desired. At the prize description page, click the “Donate Above | or click here for alternate entry method” link to be automatically directed to the shopping cart. Then, if not already signed in, login to your account by clicking “Log into Account*”. When prompted, submit your email address and password and click the “Sign In” button. Then, after verifying your contact information, click “I’m Ready to Checkout”. Click the “Complete Entry” button Entrants will receive the number of AMOE entries that correspond to the total number of entries allowed for the Campaign selected.
6.3 Bonus Entries (if applicable): Entrants can earn bonus entries (each, a “Bonus Entry”) in certain individual Campaigns if offered by Sponsor. If Bonus Entries are available, Sponsor will provide notice of the availability of Bonus Entries in the Campaign’s individual set of Terms and Conditions found on the Website. The maximum number of Bonus Entries an Entrant can receive for any Campaign will be provided in the corresponding Campaign individual Terms and Conditions. There are two (2) ways to earn Bonus Entries in a Campaign (if available):
Entries submitted or completed by anyone other than the Entrant are void. No mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries for Entries; however an Entrant may login to his/her account at any time by visiting the Website and following the instructions to log in to the account. Once logged in an Entrant may view his/her total entries earned for all Campaigns entered.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder (defined below) of the e-mail address connected with the account profile created at time of registration. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. An Entrant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the Entrant is the Authorized Account Holder of the email address associated with the entry. Any attempt by any Entrant to enter a Campaign using multiple/different accounts or any other methods may void the Entrant’s entries and may result in disqualification, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Use of any automated system to participate in a Campaign is prohibited and may result in disqualification. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for any entry that is lost, late, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmissions or any other reason, theft or destruction or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunication malfunctions, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, technical malfunctions, or otherwise. Late entries or entries sent via any other method than those stated above will not be accepted.
- WINNING: The prize winners for each Campaign will be selected within ten (10) business days or less from the Campaign end date. The exact date of each random drawing will be made available in each Campaign’s Terms and Conditions available via the Website. For each Campaign, prize winners will be selected at random from among all valid and eligible entries received for the applicable Campaign during the respective Campaign Period using random electronic software. Each random drawing will be conducted at the Sponsor’s offices by the Sponsor whose decisions are based upon their sole discretion and interpretation of these Official Rules and the Campaign’s Terms and Conditions and are final and binding in all respects. The prize winner(s) selected for the Campaign will win the prize he/she chose at time of entry, subject to verification (see Section 8 and section 10 for additional details). Odds of being selected as a prize winner in any Campaign are dependent upon the total number of valid and eligible entries received during the respective Campaign Period.
- NOTIFICATION / VERIFICATION / PRIZE CLAIMS: All prize winners will be notified by the Sponsor via the email address submitted at time of registration within one (1) to three (3) business days from the date in which the random drawing takes place. Prize winners must confirm receipt of notification by return of email and provide identity verification documents and other documents as mentioned below. Sponsor will only make two (2) attempts to reach a prize winner via email over a period of three (3) days. In the event a prize winner cannot be reached after two (2) attempts are made via email, such prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner will be selected at random from among the remaining non-winning valid eligible entries received during the respective Campaign Period.
Each prize winner must provide identity verification by submitting either; (a) his/her valid driver’s license (or other valid, government issued photo ID); or (b) his/her valid passport. If desired, the entrant may cover their identification number. In addition, prize winners falling under any of the categories below will be required to complete the following prize claims process(es):
- All Winners (with prizes over $600 USD): Except where prohibited, prize winners receiving a prize valued in excess of $600 USD will be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release in a form provided by the Sponsor (the “Release”) within seven (7) days or less from receipt of the Release from the Sponsor via email. Guest(s) accompanying prize winner on a trip or meet ups or special events (each, a “Guest” or “Travel Companion”) will also be required to sign and return a Travel Companion Waiver in a form provided by the Sponsor (“Waiver”) within seven (7) days or less from receipt of the Waiver from the Sponsor via email.
- US Winners (with prizes over $600 USD): US based prize winners receiving a prize in excess of $600 USD will also be required to complete and return an IRS Form W-9 (“W-9 Form”) within seven (7) days or less from receipt of the W-9 Form from the Sponsor via email.
- Canada Winners Only: All prize winners from Canada will be required to correctly complete and return a mathematical skills testing question (“Skills Testing Question”) within seven (7) days or less from receipt of the Skills Testing Question from the Sponsor via email. Failure to correctly answer the skill testing question will result in disqualification.
If a prize winner fails to return the required documents within the time period required, or if an email notification is returned as undeliverable, such prize winner forfeits his/her right to the respective prize and an alternate will be selected at random from the remaining non-winning valid eligible entries received during the respective Campaign Period. Such prize winners will be notified as outlined above. If it is determined by the Sponsor, in its sole and reasonable discretion, that a prize winner is not eligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize winner forfeits his/her right to the prize and an alternate will be notified as outlined above. In the event a prize winner is disqualified for any reason Sponsor shall have no liability or obligation to such individual.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, all prize winners (and Guests) consent to the use of their name, likeness, voice, photograph, testimonials, statements, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state/province/territory of residence in advertising (including online, on air, and in print) worldwide for promotional and publicity purposes in any media without further notice, payment, consideration or limitation except in the UK, where such use will be restricted solely to the administration of the Promotion and corresponding Campaign.
- PRIZES: The prizes available to be won for each Campaign (which may include vehicles, event tickets and trips) and the number of such prizes, will be outlined and described in each Campaign’s individual Terms and Conditions. While multiple prize options may be listed within the Campaign’s individual Terms and Conditions, the prize winner will only be eligible to win the prize he/she selected at time of entry. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) for each prize available to be won, shall also be included in the Campaign’s individual Terms and Conditions. If a cash alternative to any prize is available to be won, it shall be awarded in the amount and method specified for the respective Campaign. Prize winners are each solely responsible for any taxes, including, but not limited to, all applicable federal, state and local taxes that become due with respect to the value of the respective prize. The Sponsor, or a third party acting on its behalf, may be required to report the value of the prize to the IRS in the year the prize is received by a US prize winner; and, in such case, the value of the prize will be reported to the US prize winner and the IRS in the form of an IRS Form 1099 and/or other applicable tax forms. NoWinner may assign or transfer the prize to another person before prize is awarded. No prize substitution, exchanges, redemptions, transfers or changes are allowed before prize is awarded, except at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor or as otherwise provided within the Campaign’s individual Terms and Conditions. Provided there are enough eligible entries all prizes advertised for any Campaign will be awarded.
The prize(s) listed in any set of Terms and Conditions consist only of the items listed therein. Nothing in these Official Rules or any associated Campaign Terms and Conditions (together "T&Cs") limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these T&Cs would contravene any statute or cause any part of these T&Cs to be void (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Sponsor excludes from these T&Cs all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Guarantee, the Sponsor (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Campaigns, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Sponsor's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Sponsor) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor; (d) any tax implications; (e) any variation in reward value to that stated in these T&Cs; (f) any tax liability incurred by a successful claimant or entrant and/or (g) a prize or use of a prize. Sponsor makes no additional representations or warranties with respect to the potential benefits or outcomes to any prize winner with respect to the prizes. Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant Prize Provider. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND EXCEPT FOR ANY NON-EXCLUDABLE GUARANTEES, SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE (AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR) ANY REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO ANY PRIZE, AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, EXCEPT WHERE LOCAL LAWS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OF SUCH LIABILITY.
If a prize or any portion of a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or higher value may be awarded; provided, however, that if prizes are awarded but unclaimed/forfeited by a prize winner, such prize will be subject to an unclaimed prize draw and will be re-awarded in the time frame specified in the specific Campaign Terms and Conditions. Prizes should only be redeemed and accepted by the applicable prize winner. Prizes will only be awarded if properly claimed according to these Official Rules. Other restrictions may apply. See the Terms and Conditions of the Campaigns you are entering for complete prize details.
Limit of one (1) “Major Prize” (defined as any prize having an approximate retail value (“ARV”) between $1,000 USD and $120,000 USD) per Entrant per twelve (12) month period and limit of one (1) “Minor Prize” (defined as any prize with an ARV less than $1,000 USD) per Entrant per six (6) month period. The prize to be awarded will be the first prize that is notified to the prize winner in such period. Once a prize winner has been notified of and accepted a prize during such period, he/she will not be eligible to receive any subsequent prizes from any other Campaign that he/she has entered during such period.
.Names of prize manufacturers, venues and talent are used solely for description of a prize. No sponsorship, endorsement or authorization of prize manufacturers, venues or talent are intended or implied by such use.
- GENERAL RULES OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in this Promotion, Entrants and prize winners; [a] release each and all of the Promotion Entities, from any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named .or described), except liability relating to Non-Excludable Guarantees, with respect to or arising out of participation in the Promotion (or any corresponding Campaign), and/or the receipt or use/misuse of any prize awarded, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, death or property damage , except in the UK, where liability cannot be excluded for death, personal injury, fraudulent misrepresentation and/or negligence; and [b] agree to be bound by these Official Rules, the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Campaign entered, and the decisions of the Sponsor/Independent Administrator, which are final in all respects and not subject to appeal. Sponsor reserves the right permanently to disqualify from this Promotion any Entrant or prize winner it reasonably believes has violated these Official Rules or the Terms and Conditions applicable to any Campaign entered. Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in a Campaign or winning a prize if, in its reasonable sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants, Sponsor, or Promotion Entities. If for any reason this Promotion is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion (including any individual Campaign), then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion (or the applicable Campaign) and selected prize winner(s) based on the entries received up to the cancellation, modification, termination, or suspension date. Notification of such action will be provided on the Website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Entrants covenant not to sue any Promotion Entity or cause them to be sued regarding any matter released above; and further covenant not to disaffirm, limit or rescind any releases. A waiver by one or more of the Promotion Entities of any term in these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of any other provision. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR'S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THESE PROVISIONS.
- NO LIABILITY: By participating, and except in relation to liability relating to Non-Excludable Guarantees, Entrants and prize winner(s) agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, and the Promotion Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by a prize winner, Entrants, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Promotion (or any individual Campaign) as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from receipt, acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize; participation in any Campaign-related activity; or participation in this Promotion. . Except in the UK, where entrants shall retain their consumer rights and right to any action or damages in respect of Sponsor's liability for death, personal injury, fraudulent misrepresentation and/or negligence.
- WINNER’S LIST REQUEST: For the name of the prize winners for any Campaign, you may email (Mail-Entry@mototix.co) or submit a self-addressed, stamped envelope request no later than thirty (30) days after the end date of the Campaign to: “MotoTix Promotion (INSERT CAMPAIGN PRIZE NAME), PO Box 75 Carrington Street, Adelaide, South Australia. A copy of these Official Rules are available via the Website at any time.
All third-party names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This Promotion shall not be published without permission of the Sponsor.